Hid Problem Please Help :(

Wiggs13811

Reaction score
Hi, yesterday my HID's arrived in the mail. They were a simple plug and play set and everything went together very smooth to my surprise. Once they were placed back in my car i turned my headlights on and got nothing in the low beam position, out of curiosity i flipped on my high beams and sure enough they turned on, i drove down the road and realized that they were actually my low beams but they only came on when in the high beam position and nothing is on when in the low beam position, please help :(

themeanmarine83

Reaction score
you need to swap the outside wires where the stock wiring harness plugs into the HID harness. i had the same problem. for whatever reason, the two wires were not in the correct spot. please try that. i am sure that is the issue.

actually, my HID came with a bulb for the HIGHS, so, you may just need to move the outside wire to the other side. the connector might be blue.

looks like this(wiring may not be the same)
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTi6gZ4BqtQr1e_4ecdXVQDB_Jr8ym9oxob0cSITONEaNsWPCrvdg

Wiggs13811

Reaction score
Thankk you I will give it a try and get back to you, the harness only has a red and a black wire that go directly to the balast is this the same as yours?

Wiggs13811

Reaction score
Well that explaines it :( bummer now that i got it all hooked up haha

arman14

DiegoO
Reaction score
It's a xenon kit, that means that you only have low beams and I think you installed it wrong.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson