Whats up guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalt_SSTuner

Reaction score
Hey guys, whats up? I use to be a member on .net, until I was banned...some may remember me, most probably do not. Can you figure out my new sn? lol...

I just rebuilt my motor, forged internals, and also just finished my s20g conversion on to my lsj. Also, TurboTechRacing selected me about a amonth or so ago to test out their new stop mounts, and I gotta say I LOVE THEM!!!

Anywho, here are a few random pictures. I really don't have anything current ATM.

Random pics

DSCF3816-1.jpg

^^Old pic...now spoilerless...see below

DSC00293-1.jpg

front1.jpg

mount1.jpg

crackedpiston1-1.jpg

mmmturbo.jpg

3-2.jpg

Last edited:

Cobalt_SSTuner

Reaction score
lol most of us were on .net at one time or another. But anyways welcome why were you banned of .net lol

I was the guy that told chevy_cobalt_08 that I was going to watch a scary movie, start crying, and then use my tears as lube and masturbate on his moms face.....not my proudest moment...lol...

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

christal is like the welcoming whore. any way whats up i was on .net just a diff name

what was ur old sn? lol...

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was the guy that told chevy_cobalt_08 that I was going to watch a scary movie, start crying, and then use my tears as lube and masturbate on his moms face.....not my proudest moment...lol...

that is the most awesomest line EVAR.....:rofl::lol::rofl:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie