P0300 code! Help

07cobaltsssc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright, well i have a p0300 code and my cel light is on and i can hear a misfire through the exhaust. What have done to this car is OTT Stage 2, which includes 60 lbs injectors, ott tune, 2.8 pulley, step colder plugs, cai, centerforce dual friction clutch, zzp s3 heat exchanger. OTT told me that it could be the plugs or the injectors. A couple days ago i pulled the plugs and they were black on the bottom. I called Hitech motorsports and asked them what could be wrong and he said it could be something with the tune. I ordered a scanner a couple days ago as well. I really need to figure out what is wrong here before i want to get it back out on the roads. Also, i have a air fuel gauge and the numbers are bouncing up and down and ott says that is normal for that because of safety precautions. Any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated.

07cobaltsssc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah thats what i think, and then i called OTTP and they told me that they have there tune made richer for safety precautions or something like that.

07cobaltsssc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats what i am thinking about, but a custom tune is $550 and i kinda dont want to go that way but if i have to i will.

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats not really that rich... should be low 11 high 10 range wot. stop using boxed tunes! every car is different, you need to have someone tune you with hptuners and data log you until it's right. or get dyno tuned.

550 is ridiculous. should be about 200 since it's like 50 bucks to license the vin with hptuners. the rest is up to the tuner.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson