Austin Texas Meet Aug. 8th

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well we started to plan a meet in Katy, but we have changed it to austin, So being that a great deal of members here, are from texas, i would like to spread the invite to all of you, We have no idea where in Austin or what times but that is what this thread will be for:rofl:
all i ask is no racing or show boating at/around our meet:waytogo:

G5meet3012.jpg

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'll let the austin cobalts knows...me, interviewatruins will most likely be there....reckless may swing buy, who knows with that guy, and may get sync to show up if i can get ahold of him...

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this saturday lol. there is a meet in austin corner of

highway 183 and capital tx highway...that starts at around 10pm, and we show up to it...but im sure u guys are wanting a day time meet...i work this saturday so i wont be able to make it early in the AM i wont get off till 5pm

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we have changed the date to 22nd, some members had timing issues.

stenguyen1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for these kind of meets you need like a month notice so ppl can take off and save money and so it can be a good outcome.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for these kind of meets you need like a month notice so ppl can take off and save money and so it can be a good outcome.

no that pic is our meet,lol. there not meant to be big, im just inviting anyone who can be there at that date.

xander

Reaction score
i was talking to scott and he said barton creek mall has a great spot to take some pics with the austin skyline in the background.

just an idea for a meeting place

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso