05 Cobalt LT start issue

Jon Slater

Reaction score
On Sunday night I went to start my car. Car would not turn over. All dash lights and aux functions turned on. I check for error codes and there were none. I tested the battery and it tested between good and bad. I tried to boost the car and nothing happened. No noise from the starter. On Monday I replaced the battery and the car started. Yesterday I went to start the car and the same problem occurred. I check fuses, and electrical connections. Still no start. I let the car sit over night and this morning it started up. Any ideas?

Jon Slater

Reaction score
On Sunday night I went to start my car. Car would not turn over. All dash lights and aux functions turned on. I check for error codes and there were none. I tested the battery and it tested between good and bad. I tried to boost the car and nothing happened. No noise from the starter. On Monday I replaced the battery and the car started. Yesterday I went to start the car and the same problem occurred. I check fuses, and electrical connections. Still no start. I let the car sit over night and this morning it started up. Any ideas?

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bizarre, sounds like you have a drain on your battery somewhere.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson