2.2L LAP/L61 S/C Technical Build Thread

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good point, my service are available aswell BTW...i am available to do the full install or just help out...

full install consists of:
-me doing all the work, u doing w/e the f*** u want :p hell u dont even have to be there lol

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i know what u mean everyone wants to take part of the build, although some people rather not touch the car in fear of doing something wrong, but the rates are as follows:

full install: (20xhrs)+30...or 175flat...u pick
consists of:
-me doing all the work, u doing w/e the f*** u want, hell u dont even have to be there lol

helping with the install: 100.00+30 for gas
-helping with the install, splitting it half and half or w/e

**i drive to you :p
**if all parts are in place, shouldnt take more than 6-10hrs to finish the entrie build

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
hmm, ill keep it in mind, i will have to have it done quickly i dont have alot of spare time on my hands. as far as doing stuff is concerned, im a mechanical engineering major at UTT. electrical stuff is not my strong point thats why im trying to get the 2003-2005 cavalier injector harness.

tuition raped me this time so part buying is on hold for now

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
DSCN0462.jpg

DSCN0464.jpg

DSCN0465.jpg

DSCN0466.jpg

DSCN0468.jpg

DSCN0470.jpg

bunny_pancake-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

yes that mani obviously needs some cleaning

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
hey i have all the build books i think i posted them over here. if not i can send u the links

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
thats true i think you did... prolly in engine performance how to section???

what to use on cleaning that manifold thats posted somewhere as well where is it hmmm

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmm, ill keep it in mind, i will have to have it done quickly i dont have alot of spare time on my hands. as far as doing stuff is concerned, im a mechanical engineering major at UTT. electrical stuff is not my strong point thats why im trying to get the 2003-2005 cavalier injector harness.

tuition raped me this time so part buying is on hold for now

yeah i did my sc installed in 8hrs alone w.no help...from what i heard and seen, its the fastest install on the .net :) if you need it all done in the same day, im your man ;) no need to use a cavy harness if im there, i can repin the harness for you...no cutting spicing required

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

t
what to use on cleaning that manifold thats posted somewhere as well where is it hmmm

you can use throttle cleaner to clean it up, its what i used on all the other manifolds have worked on, works wonders

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson