2008 radio wire diagram

cableguy7886

Reaction score
IM trying to find the wiring diagram for my 2008 cobalt radio. i cant find anything that tells me which wire is what

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
*moved*

This is for a 2009 Cobalt Radio. I'm not sure if the 08's and 09's have the same radio.

Base Radio
1-1.gif

AMPLIFIED SYSTEM
3-1.gif

Last edited:

CliMaxXx

Reaction score
2008 cobalt wiring ?

Is there anywhere on this forum that has the 08 wiring diagram - or just a list of the stock head units wiring ?

CliMaxXx

Reaction score
08' Colbalt w/ Factory Pioneer system

alright well thanks for the diagrams but i just found out that im working on the 08' cobalt with a stock pioneer system. Ive been having quite a bit of trouble trying to connect the LOC...(ive tried the wiring in back of the stock head unit and going off the 6x9's)..... so i asked a buddy that works on cars all the time and he told me that since it has the pioneer shit that i have to "bypass" the factory amp. From what i understand basically i would just wire up mah LOC from there ...but im not sure on what to do - though i am really good at following instructions...anyone with exp out there ? I would really appreciate the help. When it comes to messing with this...im kinda in the dark

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson