AEM Uego Wideband Air / Fuel Ratio Gauge

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Well isn't that just cool. Did you make this thread? Oh that's right, so I probably wasn't talking to you then, huh?

And I'm almost positive that the RPD does NOT come with an EGT. They might have made revisions to the pre-production model that I played with... but that was not a feature then.

ALSO, the Boost gauge is not accurate with Infiniboost. In fact, most all Electrical Boost Gauges are inaccurate. Mechanical Boost Gauges are the way to go... they are extremely accurate... which is needed. You can be pushing 24-25psi and showing 21-22 (or No Data Available). It also doesn't read vacuum in any way.

You can't see both boost gauge and wideband (or any two things at once). You have to keep flipping around pages for them. Sucks when you're trying to troubleshoot or to monitor VITAL engine statistics like knock (RPD version doesn't work well if at all). It also doesn't have the ability to see/clear CEL's.

guy, first off, i am not being hostile towards you so please, relax!!!!

Secondly I am participating in this thread and have had replies from other members.

Lastly, you obviously have a vast knowledge of the RPD that I do not since I have never seen one and only know what I read and yes apparently sometimes what you read isn't true and I appreciate you pointing out some flaws in the knowledge I have of the RPD, it will absolutely affect my decision to get an RPD, I shall not be wasting my money on it now.

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guy, first off, i am not being hostile towards you so please, relax!!!!

Secondly I am participating in this thread and have had replies from other members.

Lastly, you obviously have a vast knowledge of the RPD that I do not since I have never seen one and only know what I read and yes apparently sometimes what you read isn't true and I appreciate you pointing out some flaws in the knowledge I have of the RPD, it will absolutely affect my decision to get an RPD, I shall not be wasting my money on it now.

I'm calmer than you. I'm calmer than you are, dude.

The.Big.Lebowski.1998.Screenshot.2.jpg

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Old Thread.

OTTP is having a wicked sale on AEM Widebands right now... if someone needs one, now is the time to buy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup