Aikidoshadow (Shelia that Whore)

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good, although im not a fan of chrome mesh...and in all that i didnt see...are you running dual pas set up? i would strongly recommend it, hell your on a 2.79, its actually a requirement :p

Aikidoshadow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
12-8-09003.jpg

Well time to tally up general maintenance stuff from Christmas:
Clean K&N - PITA but does a good job with K&Ns stuff
Clean Throttle Body
Clean MAF - CAC MAF Cleaning spray is good stuff
Alignment
Fuel Filter
New Stock Heat range NGK Iridiums (All they had ASAP, lol)
New Intercooler pump
Wheel Balancing

Parts in Closet:
ZZ Performance STGII 2.9 Pulley - Installed
OTTP Rotated Mounts - Installed
OTTP Steering rack spacers - Installed
Carbon FIber badges - Installed
GMPP Dual Pass endplate - Inbox
Powergrid Endlinks - Shipping
Hurst STS - Inbox
Comp pack Boost Guage - Forever Inbox

12-8-09001.jpg

12-8-09002.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Installed the AEM Wideband, due to a year of my LC-1 not fucking working. Next some lousy pics in an A-pillar pod I got to mount this thing in. It works! Even with the uber-lousy after-the-cat O2 bung placement. (**** you Speed Factory in El Paso)
Cell Phone pics!
IMAG0072.jpg

IMAG0073.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

I got the A-pillar pods and LED instrument lights in last night. I will get some picks of the A-pillar today sometime.
Here is a daytime pic of the A-pillar.
file.php

file.php

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Installed the powergrid endlinks today, its SO nice not to have the front end rattle anymore.
Pic is from ls1fbody's how to thread.
How To: Install PowerGrid Inc. adjustable swaybar endlinks from OTTP - Cobalt SS Network
IMG_0573.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

I installed the Hurst STS this weekend with the Saab aluminum shifter mount bushings.
Pros:
Didn't have to re-adjust the shifter cables, reverse lockout works, stiffer setup and smaller throws noted especially 2-3, 3-4.
Cons:
**** 07 center consoles for having the god damn cup holders as an integral part of the entire console.
With the bushings its nice and solid in shifts, but it twists about a 1/4 turn slightly....
But my shifter doesn't look like a normal Hurst, I polished it down to the aluminum. Ill get pics when its daylight. I didn't have time before due to another redline in my driveway getting a CX racing HE installed. oh yeah **** GM hose clamps too.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sweet ride man, what made you decide to replace the control arms?

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The redlines have the steel stamped arms from the FE3 cars. Using the FE5 arms I get lighter and stronger arms, it also gave me more positive caster in the process.

Wat teh gay? Does make one wonder why saturn made that move....Well congratulations on making her better buddy.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Theres plenty of wrecked SS's out there for sure lol ask cobalt tom if he happens to run to a junkyard.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie