Bad Dealership.....BAD!!!!

Aredtear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup.... Custom Melting hahahaha. I called the dealership today and talked to the Service Manager.... looks like they will be biting the bullet with this one and getting me a new rear bumper.

Btw it snowed a lil more last night.

Last edited:

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WTF was that tech thinking. Atleast they're fixing it...now why not instal it urself? Too make sure it was done right. Would of took less than a hr to do it...that's btter than paying a dealer 85-90/hr for labor...

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have you ever just thought maybe your girlfriend took it out for a joy ride and made it shoot fireballs?

:rofl:

Aredtear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I almost think she might have.... hahaha naw she came right home and slept all day, she wasn't feeling well. I dunno if you'd be able to smell the melting or not so yeah.

I don't have the tools to be able to bolt it on or else I probably would have done it myself. And I seriously don't understand what the **** they were doing cause they even fucked up with the tire monitoring system. So really what the ****. I'm probably gonna end up writing a letter to the owner of the dealership and as well as some high up's (it's awesome when your moms an auditor for general motors haha) just to try and make sure this never happens to anyone again..... I'm going insane cause I can't drive my car...

And if anyone knows how to take off a G5 GT bumper any help would be much appriciated

Aredtear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update:

So I talked with the dealership yesterday and they claim that the exhaust wasn't made for my car. So I had to take it to an exhaust shop (should have just taken it their in the first place) so they could alter it and make it fit (which it does now) So now the exhaust fits but I have a kinda busted rear bumper (they didn't put on all the bolts and push pins)

So yeah. I'm still fuckin pissed off (pardon my french) about the whole situation. The only argument I still have is the workmanship put into my car (they didn't reset my tire monitor system and they chose not to notify me that the exhaust didn't fit properly)

All I gotta say is FML!!!!

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
who did you talk to at the dealership. they should have informed you that there would be complications if the exhaust wasn't meant for your car. if it was the advisor i would call back and talk to the service manager. and if it was the service manager call back and talk to the general manager or owner.

Aredtear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Their gonna get me a new bumper but I gotta pay for it (probably gotta pay for half of it)

I talked to the parts manager, the service manager, Mechanic (who did the work) and the parts guy who helped me out. The service manager and parts manager agree that it's the exhaust's fault. I haven't really talked to them for a long period of time so i haven't been able to bitch.... haha I will however bring that up with the General Manager because I know who he is. (they all know my mom since she used to be a District service manager and is now an Auditor for general Motors of Canada

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie