Bosch injectors

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They spray fuel.

IIRC, they spray a little bit more fuel than Stg2 Injectors, meaning IDC's will be slightly lower with them opposed to Stg2 injectors.

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks, i was told that if i send in my green top stock lsj injectors to zzp they would give my 10 store credit per injector and order there flow matched 42s

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think that is accurate. I sold mine on ebay for like $100 though, IIRC.

OTTP is running a special on 60# injectors right now... probably wouldn't cost you much more for them. Might as well get them now... you are bound to need/want to upgrade to them later on down the road.

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't see why not. I don't know about ZZP, but I know that OTTP offers their 60's in the EV6 style for the 2.2's/2.4's.

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
awesome, oh you meant you sold your 60s for 100 bucks, not the stockers...tried selling them on the forums and the ebay but no luck, thays why i wanted zzp cuz i could get something to trade in on newer larger lb/hr injectors...what a conundrum

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, my 60's are still in my car. I meant that I sold my stockers on ebay. Of course, MY stockers were like 35# or something (SS/SC). I think some Cavi guy bought them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson