cobalt vs fox body stang

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well on the way back from a meet today me and my friend with a fox body mustang decide to play, my mods are in my sigs and at 8 psi, and his mods is basically hes fully built, with a bored & stroked engine to a 5.6 i believe and isnt fully tuned. since were on the highway we decided to do 50 rolls. the first couple of runs i didnt know he was going til he jumped so thats when i floored it, those runs he was about a 1 1/2 or 2 cars ahead. the last run we did before gettin on the main road home we finally get a dead even jump and we were even til we let off at about 115. im quite impressed with how my car turned out from bein bone stock to now.

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my tires do blow. and i needs a new boost controller and better intercooler piping. one second i can be booting at 9 psi, then the next at 4 then the next 10. its a POS. then i recently learned that EBC's dont mix with our cars for some reason.

Jessi11

Reaction score
Great job you have done. These ideas and tricks will be valuable for me which i try to use at some different car brand.
Have some great site for more searching on it ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson