dallas people - Anyone want to help me install cobalt tc shocks/struts

CobaltCpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Was wondering if any dallas peeps would be willing to give me a hand on the swap.

thanks

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id help but im not driving to dallas, i have been going to austin every weekend so i need to take a break for fuel cost's, But hell if your in houston i have a fully equipped garage and we can have it done in an hour...

CobaltCpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id help but im not driving to dallas, i have been going to austin every weekend so i need to take a break for fuel cost's, But hell if your in houston i have a fully equipped garage and we can have it done in an hour...

Hey Tom,

Thanks for the offer. I could prolly take a trip over to your place to help with the swap on a weekend if your up for it. I am going to order this fe5 package deal. Im not in a big hurry or anything but ready to get my suspension upgraded and throw the stock in the garbage.

http://www.crateenginedepot.com/store/Cobalt-FE5-Struts-and-Shock-Pkg-FE5-S-P2433C188.aspx

Josh

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Tom,

Thanks for the offer. I could prolly take a trip over to your place to help with the swap on a weekend if your up for it. I am going to order this fe5 package deal. Im not in a big hurry or anything but ready to get my suspension upgraded and throw the stock in the garbage.

http://www.crateenginedepot.com/store/Cobalt-FE5-Struts-and-Shock-Pkg-FE5-S-P2433C188.aspx

Josh

Yea, they lowered the price, its one hell of a deal, just shoot a pm when your thinking about doing it.

Last edited:

arman14

DiegoO
Reaction score
damn
i want those
i was saving for konis but i guess i'll be getting tc's

btw im in houston tom
would you give me a hand?

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn if im going to be helping all you guys, yall should chip in and get me a set :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson