Door Trim on Cobalt

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i use 10 lb fishing line to take stuff like that off . after i heat it up a little . its cold out here today so i dont know if im gonna get to it

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

Also, got my HIDs today..got the kit 2 days after it shipped from Cali to PA..can't wait to put them in.

you get your hids in ?

BlacK0uT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine is an 05 and i debadged the LT and the GM squared on both sides of the car..it turned out perfect so i'm hoping this is the same way.

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

i didn't put the HIDs in yet but i'm going to be doing it soon. i tried yesterday and i got stuck at these two wires that look like they lead to nothing....because they do. so i took everything apart again and put the regular bulbs back in.

bbrewbaker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i use 10 lb fishing line to take stuff like that off . after i heat it up a little . its cold out here today so i dont know if im gonna get to it

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

you get your hids in ?

Thats exactly how i did it on my last car. Also what helped a lot on that. Was to put rubbing achoal along the top of the molding and let it soak down in to loosen the glue.
It won't hurt the paint at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts