Drive belt removal

gberland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude I ain't the first person to do it this way there is a video on YouTube showing how to do it this way LOL an like I say I needed my car for Friday for Fort McMurray I wasn't gonna wait around a week to order a special tool , an i sure didnt feel like pulling the engine mount so I did what I had to do this done , I wouldn't do it this way on a customers car. So save your post I don't need instruction on how to. Change a drive belt Lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Oh an another thing. The tensioner is a counter Clock wise release there is no way it can shoot out at u it held against the ground by the hydraulic jack an weight of car

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
:lol: Chill man, I was just saying that nobody else do it that way because shit happens. How'd you get the belt off with the 2x4 in the way?

gberland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya sorry for being a dick dude that's what kids make a person at times Lol well I'm not sure if the picture posted. Correctly ??? Couple posts back but I literally just YouTubed it dude an the video pops right up. Luckly there is a flat spot sticking out on the side of the tensioner enough so u can fit a price of wood against. Actually a 2x4 was a bit to big I think a 1x1 is what they used on the video but it worked for me took like 2 min to pop off the belt

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie