Florida Ecotec

Kurisutofa

Reaction score
I apologize in advanced if posting another forum is against the rules, not my intention to cause any problems. I've decided to create a Florida group consisting of various Ecotec cars including the Cobalt, HHR and others. If it gets large enough I am very interested in setting up various weekly or monthly gatherings or track events in different parts of the state for the members in those regions. Maybe if we get enough people we could get a large yearly event going on at a track such as the Sebring International Raceway. The only way this will work out is if I can get dedicated members on the forum and help spreading the word. The forum is just a day old and still in the very early stages of development, you are able to sign up and do some posting though. I'll be working on it the next few days to hopefully get it completed. I appreciate anybody who wishes to join me and help spread the word. Florida Ecotec is the forum.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This site is already tiny, you're welcome to post any of your meet ups and whatnot in this section.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie