Front sway bar question

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The shocks are wearing out on my Ls, so I think this works out better for me. Probably shouldn't have gone with eibachs on stock shocks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk now Free

Anything aftermarket On stock shocks will decrease its life by a ton. They have special shocks and straits for that to give it more life expectancy. Or coilovers

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
X2. I'm not looking to make my dd racecar stiff, just a little more fun when I start autox or in the mountains

They have dampening for that. Not all coilovers are rock stiff hard. Some drive just like stock. I would love to go to stock suspension. U want something worse than coilovers? Try my eibach sportlines . I daily my Balt :)

TxSilverBalt

Reaction score
They have dampening for that. Not all coilovers are rock stiff hard. Some drive just like stock. I would love to go to stock suspension. U want something worse than coilovers? Try my eibach sportlines . I daily my Balt :)

I'm already on sport lines.....

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm already on sport lines.....

Then u need to test out some suspensions lol. I have ridden in awesome suspension and bad horribad suspension. Sport lines are horrible. Even my vdub with blown coilovers drive better.

TxSilverBalt

Reaction score
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....well crap. Looks like its back to the drawing board

TxSilverBalt

Reaction score
Just blew Ur mind????

Yuuuup. I thought it rode pretty well and blamed the town in live in for having shit roads. Regardless, in don't have the money to replace both the springs and the shocks right now.

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yuuuup. I thought it rode pretty well and blamed the town in live in for having shit roads. Regardless, in don't have the money to replace both the springs and the shocks right now.

Lol. Yeah these springs are among the most severe riding comfort ever. I want to try some yyz springs but I'm just going to get some stance coilovers. Stock suspension on the fe5 is actually pretty darn good

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie