Fuel pump runs steady no crank

Elijah11

Reaction score
Hi fellas, I have an 09 ss that I can't get running. It ran mint with no codes up than I parked it in my shop and pulled the battery out of it for my other car. I just put the battery back in two months later and went to start it - when you turn the key ahead the fuel pump runs constant, no fuel on the gauge , service eps , no xm radio and the car won't crank. I pulled all the fuses , ran a scan tool on it (no codes) and crawled underneath it and crossed the terminals on the starter to see if I had power to it and nothing. Could my bcm or ECM be fried? Anyone have any ideas?

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a sanity check here. You're starting it with the clutch in right?

Elijah11

Reaction score
Lol yeah:) Ive been reading up on it a bit they're saying to pull the the plugs at the bcm harness and clean them and check the ground underneath the drivers side access panel for the bcm and go over the fuses again and change them even if they look ok. I don't know if it's going to work but I'm going to try it. Kinda boggles me because it's garaged all the time and it's only has 62000k on it. Cars flawless

adversityonwheels

Reaction score
Did you ever find the solution ? I have a g5 that is doing the same thing. Was working fine, parked it for 30 minutes and then wouldn't crank or start. Almost 2 weeks ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup