help parting out 2006 cobalt

urmymom

Reaction score
Aye what's these parts consist of? I'm assuming radio trim , door cards, 3rd brake light?

it was the glove box, back "plastic pieces both sides" both door bottom plastics. when you get in the car the plastic at the bottom. under the sterring wheel platic ummm and that was it. i took 210. will be back for the lights... and pay for those then

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
210 seems fine. They range in prices. From 35-75 a trim piece

urmymom

Reaction score
help again prices

I have tried car parts and alot of things arent coming up I respect all the people that do this all the time I need to know prices for supercharger stage 2 pully brand new injectors stage 2 Nd I have an engine that we werd going go rebuild but now are doen to one cobalt so we aare taking the engine out of toaled car and using that one for other cobalt the bloen engine my husband thinks it spun a bearing I just knkw that for undr 1000 thks engine iz salvagable (that was our plan) its all stage 2

Also is 500 reasonable for the tranny 90, 000 miles on it

I was offered 200 for supercharger and laughed at the person I may be naive on prices but kow that is a joke 200 for recaro seats and 100 for injectors

Any insight would be appreciated!!

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd give u 200 for the front seats only. If they in good condition.

A full supercharger kit (supercharger, injectors, tensioner, all lines to it ) goes for 700-1100. Stage 2 is just bigger injectors . Smaller pulley and smaller belt.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie