HID wiring Diagrams

gberland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys sup does any one kno any good sites that have good wiring Diagrams / Instructions for a Cobalt HID conversion from 9007 Halogens to HID????

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Check the how-to section. I think we have one there specifically for that.

gberland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very easy... just plug the HID harness into your headlight bulb connector and everything will go right

Ya but i ordered at High and low beam Kit and also it came with a relay harness so i had to run a power wire and ground wire , anyways i managed to get them in but i have a question? ? has anyone heard of having to remove there daytime running light fuse??? i dunno just one of the manuals i was reading said to do this?? Unfortunately my kit i ordered from DDM tuning did not come with instructions ??:emotions122: ill post pics soon

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
mmm the DDM kit i ordered was plug and play... can you take a pic of the kit you ordered we could prolly walk you through it

gberland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mmm the DDM kit i ordered was plug and play... can you take a pic of the kit you ordered we could prolly walk you through it

Ok awsome some one who could relate to me :mario: but ya the actual KIT from DDM I already installed it and it works great ..........so did yours come with instructions?? i also ordered a relay harness wiring kit for mine

and did it tell u to remove your daytime running light fuse???

and my last question have u had any problems with them??

Jaws4God

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone have more details on using Halo's as DRL (Daytime Running Lights) ?

I think i've read that there is a wire in the harness that i could cut and use.. but basically I want my Halos on for DRL and my HID's to come on if i flip the switch to lowbeams.

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais