How to: r8 headlight mod....lots of PICS!!! (56k dont bother)

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ha ha thanks

i would but right now i dont have the time since ive been working with cf pretty much everyday

DaveBlank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had thought about doing this until I read through the how to, this would take me forever.

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had thought about doing this until I read through the how to, this would take me forever.

It does take quiet some time. But well worth it. I'll eventually try to do the top so it can look meaner. Gonna have to be next year tho.

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

interesting

That's a good thing right? How are things over at css

DaveBlank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It does take quiet some time. But well worth it. I'll eventually try to do the top so it can look meaner. Gonna have to be next year tho.

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

That's a good thing right? How are things over at css

i havent been able to long on for a week or so over there, either the page wont load up or a database error.(i know you weren't talking to me, but thats my $.02)

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i havent been able to long on for a week or so over there, either the page wont load up or a database error.(i know you weren't talking to me, but thats my $.02)

ReAlly?? I was able to go there today but as a guest. Maybe the data base err are for members only.

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha ha dude are you too lazy to look at my album? Jk.

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 AM ----------

Here you go

DSC00690.jpg

DSC00691.jpg

DSC00696.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson