How to rear disc conversion

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
so talked to mark he said hed do ss lines, brackets and ebrake for 250 and u pick up ur own rotors and pads and calipers

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so talked to mark he said hed do ss lines, brackets and ebrake for 250 and u pick up ur own rotors and pads and calipers

thats not bad at all....maybe ill do this next paycheck...or if i can find a broken ss/tc...ill raid that thing

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
haha doubt you will but marks solution is key because i believe he actually will still do the whole kit you just have to email him. his email is [email protected] or you can go to overkillengineeringmotorsports.com and order the basic kit

Phastone

Reaction score
Has anyone else used this kit?

I bought an '09 LS last september to save on gas and keep from putting miles on my baby. I told myself and the wife that it would stay stock but the whole hubcap thing is getting to me. I've been looking at wheels but having the ugly drum brakes show through have kept me from swapping.

I've seen the ssbc brake kit but don't think the Balt is worth that kind of money and then I came across this when I googled cobalt rear disc conversions. I was all set to order the kit but then I saw a thread saying it was junk on another forum.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No there has been alot of bad feedback, for example the junk yard parts they spray paint and pass as "new"

gofastroger

Reaction score
What brake pads should I get?

Bought some $hitty brake pads from reybestos and i’m tired of cleaning off my rims every week. Looks like crap. Any good and cheap pads out there? I was looking at Hawk and Ebc but haven’t ever bought any. Found a coupon for discbrakepads.net (brakesale-0930-2010) but they seem to only sell Lomandi and I figure that’s probably some china brand. Only $46 bucks. I want something under $60 but quality.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais