How To: rear springs

ls1fbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately this axle was the reason i had to abandon my coilovers, At full ride height in the rear i was still tucking a quarter inch of tire.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately this axle was the reason i had to abandon my coilovers, At full ride height in the rear i was still tucking a quarter inch of tire.

Jeez lol whered the mount point get moved to? And how come the original mount point wasnt preserved?

ls1fbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The springs were binding and with the 19's there was no clearance. I'll probably go back to coilovers in the future for show applications. I didn't mind it being low, but i wanted the ability to go higher if i needed, and i couldn't.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Jeez lol whered the mount point get moved to? And how come the original mount point wasnt preserved?

it wasn't removed, just modified. I couldn't tell you to be honest, i looked at both axles sitting next to each other, and they look damn near the same. I would have to get out a measuring tape and start crawling all over that to figure it out haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais