How to remove "LT" lettering & front liscence plate housing

Posezion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Basically, I couldn't find how to "properly" pop off the "LT" behind Cobalt (Chrome lettering rear left), and maybe even cobalt. Also, how do I take off the d@mn front plate housing? I have 3 rivet looking things in it, so I guess 3 holes... Which is lame. But I'm just tired of it being there ESPECIALLY with the dealership logo on it.

TL;DR?

Need to peal off chrome lettering, need to know if I could use "oops off" "goof off" or anything of that sort. Need to take front plate housing off.

Edit: And while I'm asking questions, what windowing tinting method would you guys recommend? Spray or film tint, AKA, which one would I look into for the long run? I think my window already has a streak in one spot on the driver side so I've been kinda worried about tints.

Last edited:

Jmesl8er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drilled out the rivots, got plugs and touchup paint at autozone, painted the plugs and filled the holes.
For lettering, heat gun or a really hot sunny day or a hairdryer, and goo gone

Posezion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drilled out the rivots, got plugs and touchup paint at autozone, painted the plugs and filled the holes.
For lettering, heat gun or a really hot sunny day or a hairdryer, and goo gone

So it's safe to say that googone won't f*ck up the clear coat I suppose. Will do, gracias!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson