LSJ Build

07cobaltsssc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I did finally do a build on my lsj and I have a ported and polished head with stage 2 cams 82# springs, titanium retainers, ati balancer, neutral balance shafts, ported and polished supercharger, option B kit, dual pass end plate and everything is from ZZP. Anyways went to the dyno today and it did not go to well, my stock MAP sensor has been maxed out and was not able to get it tuned. My tuner told me I need a 3 bar MAP sensor. I saw that ZZP has the GMS1 MAP sensor kit and was wondering if that would work on my lsj? I have found that they do work and then they do not work. If those do not work what other 3 bar MAP sensor will work for me? Need some help here hahah

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Uh.... I'm not familiar with the LSJ map sensors. Check CED or ZZP.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Those are for the LNF, pretty sure those won't work.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

What are the stock sensors rated at?

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock is 23 psi.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

I don't think it has anything to do with that. Ppl have found a way around it but still u should not be maxing it out on a blower.

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it maxes out at 23 psi. Saw it on the interceptor.

07cobaltsssc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I have no idea whats going on, i found this sensor and not sure if this will work..

MAP Sensor 12592525

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

And will i need to replace the sensor that is actually on the intake manifold too??

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Also can I switch the intake manifold one on the one that is to the supercharger?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson