hotel/cabins:$47
food:bbqing
who:
ionforums.net
sfwg
bluedevil
syn2083
elecblue06

This is how far to the park from the track: Cecil County Dragway to Elk Neck State Park - Google Maps

Its a really nice drive with great views, nice hiking trails and things to do

The last test n tune (provided everyone would want to go to the track with the ability to run) looks like it'll be september 18th. You can see here on the schedule what is available: http://www.cecilcountydragway.com/pdfs/2010schedule.pdf

If we want to do cabins I need to know what dates we're looking at since the full service (running water) cabins are limited for the season. However cabins are also the only way to have open containers of alcohol, so i'm going to guess people may want that option open. I took a look and a few "rustic" cabins are available in the same loop. These have a sink with running water. There are also camper cabins available. The ones that are open for satruday seem to be open for sunday as well. Rustic cabins sleep four. One double bed and a bunk bed. Rustic and camper (no sink/water) cabins go for the tune of $47. No cabins have restrooms, instead there are facilities in the middle of each loop.

if ur down ill throw u on the list and we r open to plenty more ideas

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie