Official ECC VA Beach Meet

Cobalt_TC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whats up guys,
My buddy is organizing the next big east coast cobalt meet. This meet will be august 27th - 29th in virginia beach. still hammering out the rest of the details so ill keep updating this op as time goes, but just to get the dates out there for people to take off! if you are a va beach local, please help out here and give us some heads up. Everyone's suggestions are welcome! But opinions differ so please be open to ideas!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

friday the 27th - show up to the hotel and get yourself situated. Maybe well go out to a late dinner or something, get some beers and meet people.

saturday the 28th - the main day for the meet, everybody who didnt show up friday shows up. Then:

dyno at all aspects motorsports. Dynojet.

start time: 8:00 a.m. 'till last car done.

Cost: Only $45 for 3 pulls with afr.

At least 10 cars to get this price! In feb. We had around 20 and were done by noon.

Sign up on the list. Bennyhhr will keep track of all runs, get the data (he has dynojet software!) and after the meet email everyone their printout. No printouts the day of event to keep things moving. Phone #s will be requested if there is a question of name and email, 'cause everyone can't write that good! Then lots of pictures, lots of fun for the rest of the day. What to do after the dyno is up in the air. Maybe lunch, whatever. Well discuss this as it gets closer :) plan on cruising up and down the strip. Saturday night is party night.

sunday the 29th - breakfast, hangover day, and everybody rolls out mid afternoon to head back.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

hotel information:

cedar tree inn and suites: 721 conference center drive, chesapeake, va 23320
Cheap Hotels Info.com Best Cheap Deals | Cheap hotels in Chesapeake, VA Cedar Tree Inn & Suites

phone: (757) 366-0100

hotel rates are $82.62 a night after tax per night. Get a room with 2 double beds and divide that by 4 and you get $20.65 a person per night. your booking nights for friday august 27th - august 29th, depending on which nights you can stay, and tell them you are with east coast cobalts. they will do there best to give us all rooms together. You can find prices cheaper for this hotel through priceline and online booking sights, but they will not know you are with ecc. If you want rooms together, fork up the extra money, if you dont care, then go through priceline. One your booked, post up so we can see who all is staying :)

room 1:
-gestapo007 - josh - nate - jon (not booked yet)

room 2:
- tim - spencer - need 2 more people

map2.png

list of all who's attending:

1. Gestapo007
2. I xstat1c i
3. Thefisheyisblue
4. Deathscythe
5. Josh
6. Closet_racer
7. Twiztedss
8. Domin8
9. Koenreich
10. Godsr4u2
11. Billig ss/sc
12. Benjaminsssc
13. Mcshibbs
14. Bennyhhr
15. Mindrot (nve)
16. Hivalicious
17. Cobaltsst/c
18. 1quick07ss
19. Blue_balt
20. Wantedss/tc
21. Sprchrgdss
22. Nybull05
23. Medicsstc
24. Chris (nve)
25. Phil (nve)
26. White_tc (nve)
27. Brett (nve)
28. Missy (nve)
29. Andy (nve)
30. Nolan (nve)
31. Justin (nve)
32. Mechs
33. Jthomas9
34. Chevymanva (nve)
35. Ryan (nve)
36. Sebastian (nve)
37. Rallycobalt06
38. Cody (nve)
39. Chris g(nve)
40. Spencer
41. Bill (nve)
42. Amanda (nve)
43. Jturner.ctn

t-shirt list: Please add shirt color and text color to the list. Shirts are $10

1. Gestapo007 - black shirt - orange lettering
2. Mcshibbs - white shirt - black text
3. Occsdude - red shirt - black letters
4. Sprchrgdss - white shirt - purple letters
5. Emilypaige - white ecc shirt - black text
6. Twiztedco - black shirt - candy green lettering
7. Koenreich
8. 1quick07ss - grey shirt - black letters
9. Ssfrompa - black shirt - red letters
10. Deathscythe - black shirt - red letters
11. Cobaltsst/c - red shirt - black letters
12. Medicsstc - black shirt red letters

if you want a t-shirt we need you to paypal $10 to:

[email protected]

in the comment box put your size, color of shirt, and color of font.

dyno list:

1. Sprchrgdss
2. Mindrot
3. Deathscythe
4. Rallycobalt06
5. Domin8
6. I xstat1c i
7. Jturner.ctn
8. Medicsstc
9. Leveecius
10. John (supra)
11. Cobaltsst/c
12. Chevymanva

***this is the most updated list of people we have. If you would like to dyno or have a t shirt made (or both) please let me know so i can add you to the list and tell the op about you guys.***

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson