P0452 Evaporative Emission System Pressure Sensor/Switch Low

10XFE

Reaction score
I have been dealing with a trouble code P0449 on my 2010 Cobalt XFE, which was resolved by repairing a bad splice, during the process of dealing with said code, another code P0452 has come up. the P.I.T.A. P0449 is gone, now P0452 has taken it's place. I have replaced the following parts in order to remove the P0449 code: purge valve, vapor canister solenoid, vapor canister filter, fuel cap, & vapor canister. all of the lines appear to be intact between the vapor canister, fuel tank, & purge valve. the vapor canister vent pipe is not restricted. I replaced the fuel tank pressure sensor today, the wiring on the pressure sensor appears to be ok; cleared the code with a scan tool, & test drove it a few miles. the CEL stayed off for the duration of the test drive, took it out again & the P0452 code came back. any insight to clear this new code would be greatly appreciated; Im at a loss as to what the culprit could be.

10XFE

Reaction score
appears the cause of the P0452 code was a corroded wire; hard to find as it was taped & inside a wire loom.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais