Raced a Redneck

Jmesl8er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know ever since I lost a good friend and his wife, because of some idiot punk waste of skin street racer that thought what he was doing was safe, I have no tolerance to what anyone says about street racing. You can say what you want to justify racing racing in the streets but the fact is, it's still illegal, still dangerous, and still completely idiotic. And anyone stupid enough to street race deserves to watch they're car be crushed or destroyed and have the license revoked permanently. Just my opinion.

^^^^^^^ one of camo's many screen names

dalaigh

Reaction score
You know theres a law up here in Canada that lets a Police officer make the decision, whether or not you are just speeding, or street racing (and there doesn't have to be another car involved to be street racing). If he decides you are street racing, say good bye to your car, cause you'll never see it again. Off to the crusher!
If you are caught doing 50km over the limit, thats a suspension of your license. And my new favorite one that is in the works, if you kill someone speeding, or stunt driving, or under the influence, that could end up being first degree murder.
It's unfortunate that these laws are there, but It's the idiots on the road that do these stupid thing that lead to these laws. Speeding is just stupid and theres no place for it on public roads. It's childish, and only shows your lack of maturity, and brain development.

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
honestly all of you stfu with the "holier than thou" bullshit this is a car forum for modded and stock car owners. Illegal street racing is something everyone on this forum has done at some point at least once or you would not be here. street racing topics and discussions are the norm on all car forums. if you are offended by street racing get a new hobby that's safer and less offensive say maybe crocheting or join a sowing circle but please do be careful needles are sharp. Though ever since i got stabbed by a idiot punk waste of metal needle I have no tolerance for knitting or needle works. :manos:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson