roadcourse/auto-x

SloBalt_L61

Reaction score
Most of them let you run the course about 5 times throughout the day. It just depends on turn out your first few times you really just try and figure it out then for the last three you run all out. Every one I've been to let's you walk the course before the day starts to get acquainted.
It's fun and a much cheeper alternative to road courses

agita_san

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I did my first autocross event they made it as easy as possible for you. As a newb you are required to check in in the morning so you can walk the course with the drivers driving in the morning, then all the newbs get to walk the course again with an instructor. Then you get to watch the morning heats which helps you get an idea of where people are going. Then when it finally comes time for your run, you get to walk the course one more time. When it comes time to drive you have an instructor to ride along with you. So there is almost no excuse the first time you go out for autocross :p

SloBalt_L61

Reaction score
so true^ the SCCA is literally everywhere if you're interested its easy and cheap to find your region and get started

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais