SCT Tuning

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
idk i'd be shocked of this.. back when they made had the tune for the apline turbo setup people had hope.. but that was back in 06 there were threads and threads on CSS that were sent to them.. while they might have the ability to do it with a homebrew style app to edit things i highly doubt they'll change things now

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ionit3......alright i just got a response from Rick Trudo...and here is what he says

He doesn’t know what he is talking about, we spent 16 months working with Garrett and they came out to SCT and drove the final product. They sold over 50 of their systems with our tune. Problem was there management changed direction and pulled the program. I was there when it happened.

Who has he spoken to and he hasn’t been to SCT or spoken to my people, we pulled out of the program and stopped spending money as we had no sales and we were funding the cost.

Now that we are offering GM in our product family we have added the Cobalt back in

Rick

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well it should be out soon

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

im sure ill know when it will be out and ill let you know

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well I personally HAVE been there with mike redfocz they were able 2 do his 2.4 but he didn't want to because he had hpt but said they couldn't do my 2.2 and if they tried they said it would be testing and had the possibility of bricking it so I said f that. They will not get my business even tho they are 30 mins from me

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i just got another update from Rick I asked him when they will be offering theri software and this is his response

We are working on it now, we normally sell through dealers or WD, but. Yes you will be able to buy through our web site. I will let you know when we are ready

Last edited:

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
*******UPDATE 11/24/2009******

It would take at least 2 to 3 weeks to get it done and tested.

would like to offer this as a custom tuning opportunity and a SF file

Rick Trudo

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey you hold on buddy. they were on vacation...they havent forgotten about us ok....ill let u know when there is new news

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson