SEMA 2009: Rhys Millen Racing RM460 Genesis Coupe V8 with 500hp

victory_red_SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say it is a one off designed for Sema.

Now I must admit that other than the big holes on the front clip, I love the look of that car.

I have seen only 1 Genisis coupe on the road and I think Hyundai did a great job on it.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
I would say it is a one off designed for Sema.

Now I must admit that other than the big holes on the front clip, I love the look of that car.

I have seen only 1 Genisis coupe on the road and I think Hyundai did a great job on it.

I've been 2 great opportunities to race the new Genesis Coupe, both the 2.0T and the V6. Against my SS/TC the 2.0T Genesis Coupe gets beaten very easily, the V6 however gets a big praise from me, the V6 kept up with me, he got on my ass and stayed there all the way thru the gears, no noticeable upgrades and appeared to be entirely stock, same with the 2.0T Genesis Coupe. That V8 RMR made is a BEAST, amazing design and somebody is going to get a very fun Genesis coupe to drive, probably a special toy Rhys Millen built for himself lol

victory_red_SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been 2 great opportunities to race the new Genesis Coupe, both the 2.0T and the V6. Against my SS/TC the 2.0T Genesis Coupe gets beaten very easily, the V6 however gets a big praise from me, the V6 kept up with me, he got on my ass and stayed there all the way thru the gears, no noticeable upgrades and appeared to be entirely stock, same with the 2.0T Genesis Coupe. That V8 RMR made is a BEAST, amazing design and somebody is going to get a very fun Genesis coupe to drive, probably a special toy Rhys Millen built for himself lol

Thanks for the report. I wonder how well the Genisis will catch on?

The RMR is definitely a beast that I would enjoy having.

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i have some pics of that car too :D pretty sweet lookin, def NOT production hahahaha

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there was some really nice genesis at the show...i got pics of some....ill post them up when ever tom decides where he wants us to post them

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seem one coupe also. At first I thought it was a new tibiron cuz of how small it was. The genesis coupe does look rather small compared to their sedan

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
I'd still take a new Camaro SS over the Genesis V6 with Track Package, more potential and a VERY well developed engine by GM and the aftermarket.....it's a little more money for the Camaro SS but still if I wanted RWD that's what I'd get.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson