Service manual, recalls, bulletins request here

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be checking this thread daily to answer requests for any how to's, dealer info, specs, anything you need from GM global connect. I have access to this software monday-saturday so take advantage and ask away!

ls1fbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you get me the full 06 Cobalt/Pursuit Service Manuals?

Hard copy please, and on digits if you can.

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol. duuude you gotta gimme like a whole package of paper for that. seriously folks, no one needs service manuals or anything? i'll post all the recalls and bulletins in the appropriate thread on monday.

ls1fbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude, i mean like the bound ones. Like the legit shit the techs use. I'll send you a thumbdrive or something.

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just print out what i need at the time, but i know what you're saying. i can certainly do that for you. this is the legit tech stuff just to let ya know. no tom foolery here.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so nice of you to make this thread :p i thought about it, but im waaaay to lazy to take every bulletin and post it on here...plus im tired of looking at them at work, last thing i need to do is take my work home :p

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol ok so monday i'll post up all the bulletins and recalls for all models. we'll start from there.

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

so nice of you to make this thread :p i thought about it, but im waaaay to lazy to take every bulletin and post it on here...plus im tired of looking at them at work, last thing i need to do is take my work home :p
now that i think of it it's gonna be a lot of copypasta! but i don't mind, this stuff should be available to the public anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie