skdecals.ca - Chevy Cobalt / Pontiac G5 Door sill decals

The GRAFX Shop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey all i wanted to start a new post about the door sill decals since they are one of my top sellers and seems to be in high demand by G5 owners. iv sold a few to cobalt owners but yet to receive any pics of them installed yet.

2 door only at this point. 4 door option will be coming soon!

so here are a few pics of the ones i have for Pontiac G5
Door Sill Decals Pontiac G5 [] - $25.00 : skdecals.ca (online Store)
garage_vehicle-129-12830282871.jpg

Door Sill Decals Pontiac G5/GT Door Sill Decals Pontiac G5/GT [] - $25.00 : skdecals.ca (online Store)
273_1.jpg

Door Sill Decals Pontiac G5/SE Door Sill Decals Pontiac G5/SE [] - $25.00 : skdecals.ca (online Store)
IMG00120-20100820-1619.jpg

and the custom (you pick what you want to say option for G5)
Door Sill Decals (Pontiac G5) Custom Text [] - $26.00 : skdecals.ca (online Store)

and the custom cobalt option
Door Sill Decals (Cobalt) Custom Text - $26.00 : skdecals.ca (online Store)
examples "COBALT" , "COBALT SS" "SUPERCHARGED" "TURBOCHARGED" ...ect

here is a custom one i did GMPP that would work for either cobalt or G5
34712_10150262750305375_674650374_14821172_1902703_n.jpg

can put just about any logo or wording you'd like on them. if you want to order the above GMPP then order it using either of the custom order options and enter in the text GMPP LOGO

remember to send in /post your install pics / wright a review on skdecals.ca (online Store)

thanks for looking!

--ps current promo on the site is save $5 on orders over $20 till oct 10th. sooooo $5 off the prices you see listed here! just us the promo code 2f4039da00

Last edited:

Robinson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you offer anything for IONs or just balts and g5 since they are identical?

The GRAFX Shop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you offer anything for IONs or just balts and g5 since they are identical?

right now i only offer what i can get a hold of for a car to use as a demo.
id like to expand into other makes and models. mostly gm cause well im a huge gm fan.

if its door sill decals your intrested in. show me a pic of your door sill it mite be something that i may be able to get you to tell me lenth and width and make something with out having the car in front of me . or maybe luck out and the ones i have made already mite just need a slight trim to fit.

Robinson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was just asking becuase this forum although primarily for cobalts is a full delta freindly forum, so it would be nice once your lineup has expanded.

The GRAFX Shop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh i agree 110%
3-4 months ago i set up shop with selling only 10-15 different decals.
now look at what i got. so its only time before i take over another make and model of car.
g5's and cobalts came easy since i own one of each. and well the rest is gonna be down with borrowed and rented cars. if there is a request and large demand for product for one said make and model then i can bump that to top of my list ....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson