arman14

DiegoO
Reaction score
Found this on craiglist
06 chevrolet cobalt SS Cruise control

I sent an email to the seller and this is the response i got
spam??

Hi,

Thank you for being interested in buying my 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS , 15,082 miles, Transmission: Manual, VIN: 1G1AP11P367704851.
It is in EXCELLENT condition; the body and paint are great, no scratches and no dents; the interior is clean; it has never been involved in an accident; comes with all the documents needed for registration and clear title.
My final price on it is US $3,790. It is priced to sell fast !
My husband died one month ago and I decided to move closer to my parents(they are very old) in Canada and the car is here with me. As I am unable to travel in the near future and having no one to help me with the sale I decided to make this transaction through eBay. I believe this protects both buyer and seller and it's the right way to do this.
So don't get me wrong and don't take it personally but I would prefer to secure the deal through eBay. Also because the car will be shipped from Canada to US I prefer to work with a third party in order to keep the both of us safe in this deal. I will be assured you will buy the car and you will be assured that you will receive it! Basically the money will be sent to them and they will keep the money until you receive the car and only after you inspect and drive it they will forward the money to me.

If you have other questions feel free to email.
Thank you!
Jennifer Brooks

JubjubW

Reaction score
cant remember the chick that i emailed about an 07 or 08 F150 with a quad cab and the 5.4 V8, 15K miles... wanted 3800 cuz her husband died and her daughter and her decided to sell the truck because it hurt to keep it, as well they did the house... lol, after i repeatedly asked to come see it in person since there was no location... the emails stopped coming eventually... and she did offer to include shipping with the price

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson