SS/TC Part-Out(Basic Parts ONLY!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Need a part from an ss/tc? Swaybar? Brembo's? Anything simple that i can pull off the ss/tc right now and replace down the road when I do the transplant. The brembo's have Hawk HP+ pads with lots of life left on them. The rims are NOT for sale, 2 have damage from the accident that would need repairing b4 being useable, in addition to that I have 2 buyers locally for them if I ever got them fixed. The airbox mod is already pending sale locally with the K&N filter(if i can find it). The foglights would be for sale with the 3000K HID kit i have. None of the speakers are for sale or the sub, they are going in the civic :D

Prices? Please I am not sure what I need to ask for parts, be fair in your offers and keep the offers to PM ONLY!!!

Disclaimer, all shipping costs will be the responsibility of the buyer, parts are located in Calgary/Alberta/Canada

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
:(:(:(

lol i hate bending offers.. what did you buy the fogs for in the first place?

The fogs are pending sale locally and I will take local first over having to ship stuff. And actually the 3000K bulbs are gone already, sold them to a friend and forgot he pulled them last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais