Supercharged 2.2

seabeejoker09

Reaction score
I have a 08 cobalt. I was looking to try to supercharge it. But my search for a supercharger came up with nada. Does anyone know where and if i can get one

Last edited:

BankDude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, I hope you know what you're getting into by doing it... You need a hell of a lot more parts than the supercharger itself. My car was about 2.5k to supercharge to my liking

MP81

Reaction score
Also, I hope you know what you're getting into by doing it... You need a hell of a lot more parts than the supercharger itself. My car was about 2.5k to supercharge to my liking

Yep. Same here.

There's a few parts lists out there with what you need (mine being one). Do your homework, find all your parts, and have fun. It's not an overly hard swap to do, it's just one that can get very frustrating very quickly if you realize you forgot one crucial part...

2006 Racebalt

Reaction score
how does the f35 hold up? the torque limit is supposed to be 170 ft. lbs. since 05 on make 155 stock, a super must push wayyy over that

2006 Racebalt

Reaction score
well i plan to keep the balt once i graduate from military school and get a solstice gxp (260 hp stock :) ) and boost it as a toy. possibly a f40 swap in the future. although the new stingray is due in my future

Izeezy

Reaction score
I'm thinking about starting this project on mine. Do you have any advice for a novice?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson