Supercharger Build on my 2.2L G5

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks man! im really happy with it. Just cant wait to drive it!!!!!

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes sir with a little back up from my dad he has access to metal shops, where I had that solid fitting made. but hardest part was not having all the parts, I ran into little things like having the lsj heat exchanger, But had no clue I needed the lsj fan aswell, so shipping times create delays etc, But fingers crossed it a smooth key turn tomorrow!

Last edited:

arman14

DiegoO
Reaction score
Wow, props to you man, I wish I could do the same, and I really hope you can get that tune tomorrow.
Good luck.

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
**** man, ur living up to your " I make engine bays sexy"

looks damn good man, cant wait to see ur car again

gberland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
were can you purchase this kit??? and what about the traction control feature??? doesnt only one tire spin off of the launch with the LS model?? i kno the SS model has some kind of PCM programming that allows both wheels to spin off launch an no its not called limited slip because u can only have that on a rear wheel drive diff?????

sfwg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
were can you purchase this kit??? and what about the traction control feature??? doesnt only one tire spin off of the launch with the LS model?? i kno the SS model has some kind of PCM programming that allows both wheels to spin off launch an no its not called limited slip because u can only have that on a rear wheel drive diff?????

:banghead::facepalm:
#1 its not a "kit" if ur talkin bout the supercharger he bought the parts used off of ss/sc owners
#2yes sometimes only on wheel spins on non-lsd cars in general has nothing to do w/ model.
#3there is no specail pcm programming that allows both to spin
#4it is a limited slip defferentail that allows both wheels to sping and u can have it on a number of fwd and rwd cars

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson