Tinted windows

CidCammi

Reaction score
I want to get my front windows tinted, I know there's a legal tint percentage for the front windows but I can't find it anywhere. I checked the motor vehicle act regulations for BC but they don't have anything listed on tint (as far as I could tell). If I can get them tinted, what's the best way, and how would I do it?

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I want to get my front windows tinted, I know there's a legal tint percentage for the front windows but I can't find it anywhere. I checked the motor vehicle act regulations for BC but they don't have anything listed on tint (as far as I could tell). If I can get them tinted, what's the best way, and how would I do it?

Go ask a tint shop what the limit is. IMO you should have a good shop do it. But you could do it yourself for cheaper.

Tapatalk from RAZR MAXX.

Jaws4God

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much is it to tint?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

bluebaltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol i wouldn't pay less than $100 for just the front 2 windows because i can't stand a bad tint job, but i wouldn't pay more than $250...

it's actually pretty easy to do youself i've learned lol just test your abilities on something that's not important haha

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I paid $100 for all 5 in Tennessee back in 09. I'll admit it's not the greatest, but it's a hell of a lot better than I could have done.

bluebaltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid $100 for all 5 in Tennessee back in 09. I'll admit it's not the greatest, but it's a hell of a lot better than I could have done.

lol! so it turned out nice? that's a damn good deal

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's still on the car and hasn't turned people yet. The cutting job could have been better but like I was saying it's better than I could have done. They even vinyled the top of the rear window.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson