USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, who's faster?

dance.gif

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did when I first put the new turbo on. Had a few problems (Boost Leak) and the system wasn't dialed in at all. 18psi still put down 340/310 on a low reading, Mustang Dyno. That was hitting full boost at 4800rpm too... instead of the regular 4000, because of the boost leak. 22psi + Moar Timing + Boost Leak fixed = 4000rpm full boost = easily 400whp.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I did when I first put the new turbo on. Had a few problems (Boost Leak) and the system wasn't dialed in at all. 18psi still put down 340/310 on a low reading, Mustang Dyno. That was hitting full boost at 4800rpm too... instead of the regular 4000, because of the boost leak. 22psi + Moar Timing + Boost Leak fixed = 4000rpm full boost = easily 400whp.

:drool: Thats about there I'd like to be with my LNF when I'm done I think, since I plan to do more road racing and autoX than drag.

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Easy Cheesy. Its gotten a lot easier to make big power on a Cobalt in the last year. I might actually sell part of this turbo set-up soon. I'm probably gonna tune this car down a bit. DD it. Put more time and effort into road racing the VeeDub.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson