05 Cobalt LT start issue

Discussion in 'LS, LT, LTZ' started by Jon Slater, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Jon Slater

Jon Slater Junior Member

On Sunday night I went to start my car. Car would not turn over. All dash lights and aux functions turned on. I check for error codes and there were none. I tested the battery and it tested between good and bad. I tried to boost the car and nothing happened. No noise from the starter. On Monday I replaced the battery and the car started. Yesterday I went to start the car and the same problem occurred. I check fuses, and electrical connections. Still no start. I let the car sit over night and this morning it started up. Any ideas?

2. Jon Slater

Jon Slater Junior Member

On Sunday night I went to start my car. Car would not turn over. All dash lights and aux functions turned on. I check for error codes and there were none. I tested the battery and it tested between good and bad. I tried to boost the car and nothing happened. No noise from the starter. On Monday I replaced the battery and the car started. Yesterday I went to start the car and the same problem occurred. I check fuses, and electrical connections. Still no start. I let the car sit over night and this morning it started up. Any ideas?

3. YelloEye

YelloEye Super Moderator Staff Member

Bizarre, sounds like you have a drain on your battery somewhere.

4. vmanatsa

vmanatsa Junior Member

I have the same problem
    How did you resolve it please??