2.2 Nitrous Cobalt

Status
Not open for further replies.

utsadude

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Spelling doesn't matter? Wow.

Someone couldn't handle being away from the tit long enough to go to elementary school.

utsadude

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I, a college student paying for everything himself and living on his own, am at fault for driving a car that regularly gets 35 mpg?

Yeah. Looks like I'm gonna cry myself to sleep again tonight because my penis isn't being compensated for by my car...

LS1PUNK

Banned
Reaction score
I, a college student paying for everything himself and living on his own, am at fault for driving a car that regularly gets 35 mpg?

Yeah. Looks like I'm gonna cry myself to sleep again tonight because my penis isn't being compensated for by my car...

U act like ur the only one out there that pays for everything by themselves, I'm 20 and have two cars that I paid for not to mention built as well. I'm sorry u have a small penis, take that up with Vince, I mean god!

utsadude

Platinum Member
Reaction score
U act like ur the only one out there that pays for everything by themselves, I'm 20 and have two cars that I paid for not to mention built as well. I'm sorry u have a small penis, take that up with Vince, I mean god!

Looks like you also skipped middle school in favor of the teat since reading comprehension is not in your skill set either.

LS1PUNK

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like you also skipped middle school in favor of the teat since reading comprehension is not in your skill set either.

Sorry professor, how about u go play chess with Albert Einstein.

utsadude

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Seeing as how he's dead, that would be a task that I feel better suited for someone who lived with him.

God, you keep lining yourself up for failure. I see now why you decided to come pick on a forum for people who drive cars in the delta platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais