2 pics since it's finally getting warm out

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lowering doesn't always mean ricer. its the lowering and what else the car is that makes it rice. but i would definitely lower yours atleast a 1 - 1.5 drop to get rid of the wheel gap and it will look soo much better

PoweredByLE5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know it would but lowering is a bad idea where i live.... hell i scrape my driveway every single time no matter how much i angle. im just not a fan of lowering i find it a pain in the ass to have to maneuver so i dont scrape shit i don't like it its annoying its bad enough with ss/tc suspension

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
get some air ride then, you can be lowered driving around and raise it up when you go into your driveway. and ya i was the same way with my summer tires at my old place going into the alley. would scrape my exhaust every damn time. i didn't scrape once with my winters so going from a 50 sidewall (winters) to a 45 sidewall (summers) shows how close i am to scraping with my winters on

PoweredByLE5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they only have 1 side for some reason but do i really need those? lol zzp's control arms are too expensive

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts