280k mcd led headlights almost complete

CobaltCpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello,

here are my led headlights that i been working on. Im using 10mm 280k mcd super bright led that are wired in series. These are the brightest lights you can get on the internet. I painted the headlights flat black and have been letting them dry for a week now and testing out the leds with a 12v adapter with 1.2 amps. I used gorilla glue 2 part expoxy to mount the leds down as there weather resistant and can withstand 200 degree temperatures. I just have to put the lens back on now. More picks will come as i finish this project.

DSC01752a.jpg

DSC01753a.jpg

DSC01754a.jpg

DSC01755a.jpg

DSC01731a.jpg

DSC01704a.jpg

DSC01707a.jpg

Last edited:

CobaltCpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
badass work man!
I want some pics of it in action!

I will work on getting some once there in my car. Going to put the lens back on tomorrow and then put some sealer around the light for moisture. Then let them dry another week before they go in my car.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will work on getting some once there in my car. Going to put the lens back on tomorrow and then put some sealer around the light for moisture. Then let them dry another week before they go in my car.

24hrs should more then enough drying time, what are you using? silicone?

Last edited:

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow those are very nice.I like them.Id like to see someone do the LED's all the way up though.might be interesting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie