$4, $3, $2, $1 Wholesaler Closeout Wipers at RockAuto.com

RockAuto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A competitor switched suppliers for their private label wiper line and created one of the best Wholesaler Closeout bargains for RockAuto customers ever! First-quality wiper blades and refills made by Trico, including the latest "beam-style" blades and specialty products like Winter and Teflon blades, are now available priced under $4.

Examples:

$1 or less for OE Metal Refills and Twin Rail Metal Refills
$2 or less for AeroVantage
$3 or less for Heavy Duty Blade, Winter Blade, Exact Fit, and Winter Teflon Blade
$4 or less for Teflon Blade, Classic Blade, Teflon Shield, Innovision, Contour BB, and Neoform

Some of these wipers made by Trico originally cost more than $20! It is the perfect time to replace the wipers on your vehicles or stock up on the wipers your customers will need if you're a professional mechanic. As with all Wholesaler Closeouts, quantities are limited so get them while you can! Find wipers for your vehicle under "Wiper & Washer" in the RockAuto catalog.

RockAuto Parts Catalog

bluebaltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 for rockauto.com :) good site!

h55548FE0

blu3_v1p3r

Reaction score
I just bought all new Trico Teflon Shield wipers for both my cars (2007 Cobalt, 2002 RSX Type-S). The good news is the one wiper (the driver side) was $3.83, the bad news is the other side (the passenger side) was not a at wholesaler closeout prices and was $13.15. Also the 5% discount code, and I saved over $20. After shipping though I was pretty much only saving $5 considering that two wipers were being shipped from one warehouse, and the other two were being shipped from a different warehouse. shipping from one was $10.XX and shipping from the other was $8.XX. Still saved a few bucks, but not as much as it seems like you would save.

bluebaltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, you saved a trip to the parts store too! (im an optimist lol)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie