Antifreeze/Reservoir Cap

XxChristalSSxX

Platinum Member
Reaction score
...I need this asap. SS said "LOW COOLANT" in the DIC yesterday afternoon when I was leaving and I went to check the levels and behold... no cap. Now I have aluminum foil and tape covering the opening. Yeah, redneck/ghetto whatever. There aren't ANY wrecked Cobalts around here so anyone know of one real quick like? If not, I'll have to buy a stupid new one offline, blah.

Muchos gracias for anyone who can help a sista out.

:hands:

XxChristalSSxX

Platinum Member
Reaction score
**** if I know... last time I opened by hood up was when I put on the vinyl stripes. And that was a loooong time ago, lol. I guess it just found a new home somehow, haha!

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Autozone has replacement caps. The 2.2, 2.4, and 2.0 have the same cap. Think it's like 8-10 dollars

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
look around your engine bay. they tend to drop and get caught and people don't realize it. worth a look to save you time and money

XxChristalSSxX

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I looked for about 15 minutes... no luck. I think I'll have to swing by Advance Auto Parts on the way home. Price online is like $6.51 :( I hate nonsense like this!

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
LOL! I think not! I called the one down the road and they have 3 in stock... maybe I should buy two just in case I inadvertently lose one again, lolol!

You'd be surprised lol, the cupholder insert is like $7 for mine, shipping was another $20.....go figure...I ended up buying one from the dealer for $10

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais