Ask a question.

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am making this thread b/c I have left for sometime now and see there are a lot of new people here with very little knowledge of cars and how they work. I'm not here to insult you're intelligence. This is the thread to ask a question about something you want to know how it works or what does what. Basically, something that is just bugging you and you want to know more about. This is not the place for "oh my car is making this noise what is it?". I am here to help educate you on automobiles not diagnose your car. Pay me flat rate and I'll jump on it.

If I don't know off the top of my head I will find you the answer and I'm sure I'm not the only guy can answer some of your questions. I will try to explain in the simplest terms and use pictures if at all possible.

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My question that has pondered my mind:

Why do you all leave the car on neutral? You couldve left it in park and still left the car on? Or is it different for Manuals?

bbrewbaker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a question also.
I was told that if I put a supercharger on my car i will lose power because they rob power.
Is that true?

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
you will gain power putting an sc on your car. you wont gain as much versus putting a turbo on because it takes power to run the sc, meaning the sc isnt very efficient. it takes HP to get the rotors spinning...in lamen terms of course

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais