Automatic Sunroof Switch (One Touch)

mcottingham

Reaction score
Hello,
First an introduction, my name is Mike Cottingham, I own Mike Cottingham Industries, a software and hardware engineering firm.

I have developed a 'one touch' control module for the sunroof for 2006-2011 Cobalts and Redlines. I have taken several orders already and thought that I should branch out to this forum as well. The details of the product can be seen on my website www.mikecottingham.ca/products.

• The switch was designed to work with the OEM switch.
  • The module connects between the switch and the motor and can be installed in about 10-15 minutes.
  • The module uses all automotive certified parts and is fully RoHS compliant.

Cheers,

Mike

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have a working video? Pictures of the board assembled?

Also you will want to speak with Shaggy, he's the admin here, about getting vendor status.

mcottingham

Reaction score
Do you have a working video? Pictures of the board assembled?

Also you will want to speak with Shaggy, he's the admin here, about getting vendor status.

Hi YelloEye,
This is an extension of the thread on CobaltSS.net Automatic Sunroof Switch - Page 3 - Cobalt SS Network.

The PCBs have been shipped to me from Beijing and should be arriving tomorrow before noon. I will build the first board first thing tomorrow and create a demo video using it.

Keep checking http://mikecottingham.ca/support/viewforum.php?f=7&sid=f26326e12cb07876f578cb315cdf160f for the most up to date information on production.

Mike

mcottingham

Reaction score
The Sunroof Control Module is Available

Hello,
Just wanted to post an update on this product.

The module was tested last week and it works. I have a few boards left for immediate shipment and plan to ship them out this week.

If you are interested in purchasing this module, please head to my website by either clicking my logo below or HERE.

I should note that YelloEye above purchased one...

Mike

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Indeed I did and am anxiously awaiting delivery. With the good weather starting soon this will be a godsend. I will also be posting a full review of the product and installation. Possibly a how to article as well if I feel in the mood :D

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Installed mine yesterday, omg so nice! Thank you Mike!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yULP4sekWmg
Tapatalk from RAZR MAXX.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais