best way to remove wax

dunit121

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so whats your guys tricks for removing wax... mine has way too much on it.... know mothers or megiers makes a wax remover but ive also herd dish soap works...

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
not that im aware of i used to wash my truck with dish soap first to get oily stuff off then went with meguires

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
ive always heard dish soap, but then again, my friend used it on his 350z for EVERY was + he never waxes his car. and it looks like shit.

so i showed him the sexy Turbo Wax Products and did his car for him washed it, clayed it, washed it again, removed swirls, pre wac then wax it and now he pays me 50$ a month to do that lol

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
ive always heard dish soap, but then again, my friend used it on his 350z for EVERY was + he never waxes his car. and it looks like shit.

so i showed him the sexy Turbo Wax Products and did his car for him washed it, clayed it, washed it again, removed swirls, pre wac then wax it and now he pays me 50$ a month to do that lol

The reason it messed up his car is because he used dish soap every time. Dish soap is only supposed to be used if you plan on stripping the wax and rewaxing it directly after. As it does exactly that, removes all the wax from your vehicle.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson