Better late than never i suppose

shill06

Reaction score
Hey guys just found this forum after being secluded to only cobaltss.net for a little over a year. Ive had my car since sept '05 and due to my warranty finally expiring decided to make the best out of it. I have a summit white '06 cobalt ss n/a with just over 101k on the motor. Slight mods like the evo front end, painted interiors, dual din touchscreen headunit, 18"Enki Falcons, full tins, 6K HID's all round and a K&N Typhoon intake.

Always looking for feedback, and also looking into lowering the car. Cutting is not an option and i would love coilovers but way too expensive sadly. Thoughts?
-Thanks,
The girl next door

Attachments

• 06ss.jpg
    06ss.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 10
  • colbyh20i.jpg
    colbyh20i.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 9

gberland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if u can afford it then ya a set of coil overs would be awsome, there also geared more for performance, but if your like me and just use your balt as a fridaynight cruiser or daily , set of lowering springs are your best bang for your buck as for the brand im not sure whats the best brand but do some research on this forum and im sure youll be able to find the best brand

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yay a fellow nj member. Lol I too myself be on the ss.net most of time. Love ur color.

Currently im running lowering springs. Its not bad for daily driving but I don't think being super low is good. Roads are pretty horrid here.

I sent this thru the Intranet™

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie